Call For Immediate Tax Assistance
Do You Need a Tax Lawyer?
August 14th, 2015 | Posted in Uncategorized
- You think you may have committed a serious tax error or omission.
- You have been audited or are under investigation by the IRS.
- You know that you have committed tax evasion or fraud.
- You have been informed that you owe an enormous sum of money in taxes.
- You disagree with a decision the IRS has made.
- You need tax advice as a new or existing business owner.
- You are confused by any aspect of filing your taxes.
- You are developing an estate plan.
- You need help with wage garnishment of owed funds.
- You cannot afford the taxes that you owe.
- You are unsure if your Social Security or disability insurance income is taxable.
- You have questions about your tax refund and feel that you deserve a larger payment.